Jason

Jason
Innovate your life!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Playing catchup...

Look!  It's a herd of mini Pokeys (in various phases of completion) reading my blog!






OK, I've obviously had too much coffee... 

But I'm charged up to work hard at completing the many orders that have come in recently.  Things have been busy!   Usually, I try to post a new blog every four days, but have since gotten a little behind.  (By the way, THANK YOU everyone for your orders.)

I'd normally be creating a video blog at this point, but honestly, it's been a rush to produce those mini Polka Spots', painted glassware, candle holders and goat bells, that I haven't had the time to record a decent video. 

The good news is that the business is doing well!  We're happy that so many of you are interested in our products.  Makes us feel good. 

Being that the store is so new, we're still fine tuning details and ironing out systems to make the shopping experience the best it can be.  It's a fun juggling act that I enjoy.  And, since I make items on demand, it's an exciting race to get the orders made and shipped in a timely fashion.   If there is a bit of a delay, just realize that your items were made fresh - just for you.  :)

I'm just about finished with our current orders, so I'll be able to focus on new Christmas items next.  At that point, my goal is to post a new item every two days. 

Thanks everyone!

Jason

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear about how well the business is going--I love that people want those Polkie sculptures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will there be GOATS in the herd with Polka Spot? You can paint them to match the real ones..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy. You got the ball rolling!
    Kathy, that's a good idea. I'll have to figure out which ones to sculpt. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete