Jason

Jason
Innovate your life!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Hey... where'd Jason and John go???

We're here... we're alive!  We're busy but things are really settling in again.  In fact, the babies are about grown up already!  Kidding Season is over.  Our little babies are about all off of milk, if you can believe it.  This season flew and "flung me over the shoulder" and carried me away.  It was hectic and exciting and trying but good. 

The Memorial Weekend Garden Festival was such an amazing blast, too.  John and I really enjoyed ourselves and we hope all who attended did as well. 

But what now?  My "work" out in the barn is near done for this year.  My time in there is trickling down to scarce and I'm not 100% sure which direction to go next, as my schedule begins to clear up. 

So first thing's first, I'm working on redoing our website.  I've decided it needs to be freshened up and possibly needs a new direction.  We appreciate all of you who've been signing our Guest Book and are trying our best to get back to every one's questions, personally.  We love that people are engaged and interested in what's going on here.  

Next, I'm thinking of creating some more projects for sale for the website store, but streaming it down a bit.  Though the website has become seasonal - affected by our work in the barn - I would like to pump new blood into the new site now and update much more frequently.  I would add products, but as one-of-a-kinds.  I wouldn't replicate or copy items unless I have a mold.  So my items will all be unique so it would be nice to go back to where we were in the beginning and add a new item once a week.  It keeps it interesting and allows a good reason for you to come back regularly.  We'll do that with the launch of the new site - coming soon!

On that note, I TOTALLY APOLOGIZE for waiting soooooo looooong to update.  It's been an eternity and I don't want that to happen again. 

You may be wondering what I'll actually be making then for the new site.  You'll have to wait and see!  (Suspense is so... suspenseful!)  But it shouldn't be much more of a wait. 

I WILL keep you posted.  Promise. 

Thanks everyone for you patience! 

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment