Jason

Jason
Innovate your life!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thank you and the beautiful sun rise...

Hi all!

Thanks for your ideas and I wanted to respond quickly to your great comments: 
Cleveland Bucky - I just purchased ornaments to paint on last night.  Thanks!
Amy - I just posted another video blog here and am about to add a new Video Page with our new Halloween video that I just completed!  Can't wait to post it in the next day. 
Angela, as seen in this video blog, I think a Pokey sculpture is a great idea.  So I'm working on it now and looking for a mirror for John's image too. 
And thanks Teri for your comment!  I appreciate it.

You guys are the best.

So here's the new video blog entry.

5 comments:

  1. Another great video, Jason. Can't wait for the Halloween video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uour viedos are so nice i even see that twinkle in your eye lol keep up the great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason, great video, lovin looking at Polky, never knew how stubborn Llama's could be until I met my 1st few in August at my 2nd cousin's in Strasburg, Virginia. Almost got spit on, guessing that's why you didn't get close to Polky, lol. Keep the videos coming, you look like you're having fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amy, Mary and PhotoGuy. You'll love Season 2 of the "Beekman Boys". Pokey gets shaved. Let's just say, she was not lovin' the experience and she let the shaver know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jason your videos capture why we all live here. Thw natural breathtaking views are undoubtedly the beauty that captured Josh & Brent's eye too. The sunrise, blue skies, fluffy couds, awesome fall color and the animals just being themselves. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete